- may 21-22, 2010
- “Personhood and Beyond: Cetaceans, Species-Appropriate Standards and Leveraging Research for Advocacy.” Cetacean Rights: Forstering a Moral and Legal Change Conference. Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies. University of Helsinki. Helsinki, Finland.
- APRIL 2, 2010
- “What Can We Know about What It Is Like To Be a Dolphin, and Why It Matters: Dolphin Consciousness and the Ethical Implications.” Pacific Division. American Philosophical Association. San Francisco, CA.
- MARCH 24, 2010
- “Dolphins as Nonhuman Persons: The Ethical Implications.” Oxford University Animal Ethics Society, Oxford, England.
- MARCH 22, 2010
- “Ethics’ Glass Ceiling: Why the Business Ethics Movement Hasn’t been More Successful.” Oxford Round Table, Oxford, England.
- FEBRUARY 21, 2010
- "The Intelligence of Dolphins: Ethical and Policy Implications"
American Association for the Advancement of Science
San Diego, CA
- MAY 29, 2009
- "Dolphin Awareness"
Third Green Yoga Conference: Yoga, Animals and Ecology
May 29-31, 2009
Loyola Marymount University
Los Angeles, CA
- MARCH 26, 2009
- American Cetacean Society, Orange County Chapter
- Costa Mesa, CA
- JANUARY 8, 2009
- Interview: "Air Talk with Larry Mantle: KPCC"
- November 15, 2008
- American Cetacean Society: Annual Conference
- Monterey, CA
- October 17, 2008
- Whale Museum
Friday Harbor, WA
- October 15, 2008
- American Cetacean Society: Puget Sound Chapter